RSS

Waiting for the rain part 2

10 Dec

I’m waiting for  Booth and Sloan to release their admission decisions. So far,  I don’t feel stressed but it has occurred to me that I need to start planning for school. Maybe not the finer details since I’m not yet sure of which state I will be going to. But I’m doing a lot of dreaming, hoping and praying. And budgeting, and planning and wondering.That’s how I’m keeping my mind occupied while I wait for my admission. Any one have any other method? 17th is a bit far and I’m not willing to expend time or energy on guessing what the adcom is thinking through this period.
Also, the Naira (NGN) was recently devalued making business school even more expensive for me. I  don’t know how much fellowship I will get but I’m hoping for a lot. I’ve started tightening my expenses even more and looking for other streams of income.

Congrats to Fiona and Micheal on getting admitted into my dream school. I hope to get into my ‘awake’ school 🙂 Have fun guys and I hope its everything you want it to be.

I’m not entirely certain this post makes sense but I’m under a lot of pressure at work and my work commute takes almost three times as long as it used to. Also I can’t find flights to where I wanna go for Christmas so I’m in that frame of mind. *sigh*

P.S: if you’re preparing for GMAT or interview and wanna use any of the services in my affiliates section (gmat pill or interviewbay), do me the favor of allowing me refer you to them. That sentence probably won’t pass the GMAT 😛

Advertisements
 
6 Comments

Posted by on December 10, 2014 in Notification

 

Tags: , , , , , ,

6 responses to “Waiting for the rain part 2

  1. John Thunder

    December 10, 2014 at 4:43 pm

    Good luck. I’m in the same boat. It’s hard to be patient.

     
    • NaijaMBAgal

      December 10, 2014 at 4:51 pm

      I know. Hope we get good news that makes it worth the wait 🙂

       
    • Vandana

      December 11, 2014 at 3:25 am

      I’m in the same boat as you t(w)oo! 🙂 I’m a Kellogg applicant (and I’ve seen your posts on the date change thread) and I can’t seem to work my way up to applying to R2 schools until I hear concrete decisions from my R1 schools.

      Naija, hang in there! 🙂 I’m sure you’ll hear some good news very soon.

       
      • NaijaMBAgal

        December 11, 2014 at 7:58 am

        Thanks. I hope you hear good news too.

         
  2. Mo

    December 11, 2014 at 7:47 am

    I can imagine how u feel. And thi devaluation matter eh (diaris God o). I do believe very strongly that when u get into your”awake” school, all the other things will fall into place. This cost cuting better not affect our parry o :).

     
    • NaijaMBAgal

      December 11, 2014 at 7:59 am

      Lol. We’ll definitely have a party. Naija style.

       

Add your voice

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: